First Line Intern
- Receive and Response to users inquiries via call/e-mail with prompt, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Logging and Tracking the details of users requests and problems as tickets.
- Identify the types, categories, severity, and urgency of the ticket.
- Provide technical/non-technical phone/e-mail support to users.
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance users.
- Control and follow up users tickets in order to comply with Procedures.
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls;
- Route users tickets to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external) including tracking the status of tickets until closure.
- Escalate the ticket to Supervisor when the ticket is going to miss SLA or has a risk to miss SLA.
- Provide report to Supervisor upon requests.
- Maintain and/or Update users information in the Service Desk System.
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge management process.
- Windows 7,8 & 10 Administration & Support
- Active Directory Administration, new user setups (User Accounts, O365 Mailboxes)
- Basic Networking knowledge covering Local Area Networks, Switches & VLan’s
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Able to install, configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices.
- Experience of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Office 2003 - 2016 problem solving.
- Experience of PC hardware troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Microsoft Office 365 experience an advantage.
- Basic Administration of Exchange Server and mobile email technologies.
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2023
Please send your CV with the title of the position you are applying for in the "Subject" section to the e-mail [email protected].
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 30.04.2023