European Azerbaijan School
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, prepare and deliver a high-quality curriculum for grades within the IB framework to suit the individual needs of all students;
- Ensure lessons are differentiated to meet the needs of all students;
- Assess and monitor students’ progress and provide targets so that all learners can see success and improve constantly;
- Liaise with the Curriculum Leader and Curriculum Coordinators to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum to specified classes, including selecting resources and managing them efficiently in the classroom;
- Assume responsibility for the pastoral care of a class of students, paying particular attention to personal development and child protection;
- Collaborate with other secondary teachers and Curriculum Coordinators to deliver an interdisciplinary curriculum and share new ideas, approaches and professional knowledge;
- Communicate accurately and regularly with parents.
- Higher education in Biology with a preference for a master’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience preferably in an IB school;
- Successful experience teaching IB Biology and working in an IB setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, teachers and others
- Ability to differentiate instruction for all learners
- Excellent knowledge of computer office standard applications, especially familiarity with Google and G suite and integrating technology into the classroom to increase learning;
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of team.
- Good knowledge of English (Cambridge equivalent of C1);
CVs should include the following information:
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- All detailed information about higher education;
- All detailed information about official work experience;
- Names and contact details of 2 professional referees.
CVs will be shortlisted based on a candidate’s work experience and meeting the requirements. Successful candidates will be tested for their subject knowledge and competency:
- A pedagogical essay;
- Demonstration lesson;
If you are interested to apply, please send a cover letter with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail [email protected].
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please mention the title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
There is a rolling deadline for submissions but the sooner the better and we reserve the right to close any interview process for any specialism once a suitable candidate is found.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 28.02.2023