Data Analytics & Research Manager
Department: Data Analytics
Location: Head Office
Summary and Purpose of Role:
Data Analytics & Research Manager will lead a team of analysts whose purpose is to find analytical insights, to effectively tell the story supported by data, and ultimately provide tangible business value by leveraging data and business knowledge. Data Analytics & Research Manager will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. This role exists to help the organization solve its largest business questions and issues, improve customer experience, and increase profitability through data-driven methods.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and execute assigned projects.
- Spearheading analytical initiatives requested by the business as well as ones created organically via data exploration.
- Developing a team of analysts by guiding their data-consuming skills (SQL, Python), data interpretation and analysis skills, and data storytelling skills (PowerPoint, verbal, written).
- Influencing executives with recommended actions based on insights by effectively telling the story that is supported by data through presentations (PowerPoint), data visualizations and clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
- Working closely with various business stakeholders to uncover their business needs and the true questions that the company is trying to answer.
- Applying your arsenal of creative problem-solving and quantitative analytical skills, including statistical methods, to connect the dots and find the insight buried in the data.
- Assessing the quantitative and qualitative impacts of possible actions based on discovered insights, taking into consideration our customers, our employees, and our company.
- Go beyond the information that is readily available; pull in academic findings, standard methodologies and external market trends as you develop questions, hypotheses and analysis plans.
- Becoming a subject matter expert for the various business areas and their strategies, processes, policies, etc. to have a holistic approach to analysis and insight generation.
- Guiding/mentoring analysts on best practices for analysis and data storytelling.
- Identify areas of improvements and develop new methodologies to meet goals.
- Identify key challenges and develop appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in analytics, economics, finance, behavioral sciences, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience analyzing consumer data and/or related industry experience.
- Experience conducting external marketing research with agencies.
- Strong creative and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience in leading analytical teams.
- Ability to motivate and develop analysts.
- Strong data visualization foundation to effectively communicate complex data.
- Intellectual curiosity – always displaying consistent effort to understand and find truth in the data.
- Basic statistics knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions that drove business impact and/or improved consumer experience.
- Capability and willingness to work flexible hours (days, evenings, some weekends).
- Experience with machine learning models is a plus.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates may apply for the role by sending resume to email address, mentioning "Data Analytics & Research Manager" in theme tab on the email [email protected].
Pease note that only selected candidates will be contacted regarding next steps of recruitment process.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 29.04.2023