Holiday Inn Baku
Front office team leader
The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As Front office team leader you’ll deliver this through managing all aspects of the front office (for example guest registration, telephone services, concierge services, and guest reservations). You’ll also create the warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Always ensures Outstanding customer care.
- Maintains a friendly, professional, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations. Consistently resolves guest problems and complaints in an efficient manner while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns in a timely fashion.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Allocates rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests’ preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and coordinates with all other departments, especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Participates in hotel committees and task force assignments.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 1 year work experience at hospitality industry as FO Team Leader or Supervisor
- Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to.
- Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities, so every guest leaves with great memories.
- Fluency in the local language - extra language skills is important (Russian and English).
- Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths, and computer skills.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
For Application: [email protected]
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 04.05.2023