- Requests processing after the receipt from sales.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Market research (Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, certificates etc.).
- Acquisition of freight and customs rates for each purchase made abroad.
- Analysis and preparation of needed documents for comparison.
- Order processing in the internal program (Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders).
- Order tracking / expediting.
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g., delays in delivery, accidents).
- Vendor management (Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors / Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms / Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Contracts and vendor information (SEQ and Supplier Performance) reports updates and conclusion of a new purchase, lease, and sales contracts (Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements / Negotiating and drafting contract terms and conditions.
- Vendor check (preliminary and formal).
- Tracking all records and data.
- Assistance in receipt of all documents for payment provided by Vendor and completion of jobs in PTS.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in business administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement.
- Strong understanding of business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Russian, English and Azeri).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly developed attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- CIPS certificates are welcome.
- Salary – Negotiable
- Transport and lunch provided by the company
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00, 5-day working week;
- The place of work is located at 22 km of the Salyan highway, Baku.
Note. Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CVs with "Procurement Coordinator" in the subject line of the email [email protected].
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 06.05.2023