Site Maintenance Coordination Team Leader
This position is primarily responsible for complying with the client’s Shutdown process, delivering the Coordination and leadership of all activities leading up to a Turnarounds/Shutdown, development of the Turnarounds/shutdown work lists and Plan, tracking Turnarounds/shutdown related actions, and maintaining effective communications with the Asset teams.
Responsible for the provision of effective guidance / support to E&M team members on a daily basis for the delivery of Operations, Maintenance, Engineering and TAR activities within the whole plant, by coordinating and monitoring activities of the vendors/service providers at site during implementation stage, monitor compliance in terms of safety and attendance and use of tools and equipment.
- Support implementation of HSE policies and procedures within the department;
- Maintain a list of approved and pending work scope.
- Align team efforts with established milestones.
- Support efforts of the Core Team and chair core team meetings.
- Support the directives of the Steering Team.
- Ensure planning procedures are followed and accurate data is maintained in SAP, schedule, and reports.
- Audit work packages and execution documentation.
- Prepare purchase requestions to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
- Work closely with other planners and schedulers to accomplish the overall project objectives.
- Generate and maintain metric reports for TAR.
- Assists with budget development and cost tracking.
- Review progress of outage against schedule and work plans.
- Prepare transmittals as needed to and from contractors.
- Coordinate implementation of all site activities by close working with Engineering & Maintenance Manager, Engineering TL, Maintenance TL , E&I TL’s, Planning and Operations;
- Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for assigned services and activities; monitor implementation timeline and labour used at worksite for task
- Responsible for implementation of all service contractors activities on site;
- Responsible to check timesheets for correctness.
- Identify potential hazards in the work area and immediately report all unsafe conditions to manager and/or take corrective action as appropriate and within the parameters of good personal safety practices;
- Interfaces with Maintenance Scheduler to ensure maintenance work is scheduled at the optimal time;
- Coordinate all fabric maintenance activities;
- Other duties requested by Line Manager
- Support of a strategic Shutdown plan to assure the Asset production promise delivery.
- Management of planning and preparation activities required for successful execution of Plant Shutdown.
- Accountable for establishing shutdown execution team, including defining and communicating key roles and responsibilities.
- Accountable for setting accurate shutdown budget in conjunction with E&M Director.
- Acting as the Focal Point on service provided activities at site by contractors;
- Accountable for timely and correct timesheet submission from service provider;
- Accountable for checking that indicated tools and equipment and time of used by contractor is correct.
- Support HSE procedures implementation;
- Minimum 5-years work experience in operations field (petrochemical preferable).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with various roles and progressive responsibility in managing contractors at site.
- Minimum 5-years work experience in TAR/Shutdown Planning.
- Experience with SAP/CMMS systems.
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- Minimum 2 years of direct management/leadership experience (influencing, coaching, managing through.
Training & Education needed:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, associate degree with experience will be considered;
- Good knowledge of Azeri & English
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset
- Equipment Problems Trouble-shooting and Basic Root Cause Analysis and Development of Solutions;
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality;
- Complex problem solving;
- Analytical skills;
Interested candidates should follow the link below.
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: May 3, 2023
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 03.05.2023