Holiday Inn Baku
First impressions count. To get our guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start in Fitness and SPA area, we’re looking for a SPA receptionist who can make transactions feel seamless, offer exceptional local insights, and anticipate every request to make our guests feel right at home.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa.
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients.
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended too.
- Introduce new beauty products to clients and educate them on their uses and benefits.
- Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts on services offered in the Spa.
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa.
- Keep registers of long and existing clients for them to enjoy benefits given to loyal customers.
- Give appointments to clients on specific days.
- Open and close the spa at the appropriate time.
- Inform staff members of appointments that have been canceled by clients, and alert staff members of the arrival of clients who come without prior appointments.
What we need from you:
- Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to.
- Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities, so every guest leaves with great memories.
- Fluency in the local language - extra language skills would be great (Russian and English).
- Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computer skills.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
For Application: [email protected]
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 04.05.2023