SABIS® SUN IS
IT Help Desk
Department/Group: Information Technology
Level/Salary Range: Entry Level
Position Type: Full time
- Supports staff & Students hardware including PC´s, printers, photocopy machines, tablets, phone POS´s and other devices.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by staff to the IT administrator
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Testing new technology
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Resolve STVs issues during ongoing lessons
- Support teachers during ILS sessions when needed
- Assist the IT Manager in maintaining the infrastructure (Servers, Switches, Wi-Fi)
- Responsible and accountable for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, vendors, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support customer services, information and referral and the operation and presentation of a professional office, thus ensuring the organization and efficient operation of the school’s Reception Area
- Responsible for performing his/her duties as per SABIS® systems, policies, and procedures.
- Works closely with the Director, the Head of Marketing, and the Office Manager to ensure the efficient operation of reception
- Interacts regularly with parents and staff.
Knowledge, skills & competencies:
- Educational Qualifications Minimum high school diploma required, BA preferred
- Certifications N/A
- Language Skills Fluency in AZERBAIJANI AND English;
- Years of Experience 3+
- Professional Behaviour and Ethical Conduct
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
- Accountability and Taking Ownership
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Analytical Thinking
- Detail Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs in English by indicating the position title “IT Help desk” in the subject line and fill the application on SABIS® Careers ([email protected]).
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 24.02.2023