Assistant Trade Category Marketing Manager
As assistant Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to ensure Unilever sales growth via sound translation of brand strategy into effective shopper support tools. You will focus on the defining channel strategy and related assortment, creation of shopper sell-out tools and creating the best visibility and communication plans
- Development of channel strategies based on Channel & Shopper Insights
Portfolio definition and assortment design based on channel strategy (potential estimation and identification of growth areas)
- Manage CatMan and portfolio planogram & shelf review projects with given category
Work collaboratively with all departments to plan and monitor New Product Distribution (NPD) process.
- Reporting OSA (On Shelf Availability) and SS (Shelf Share) figures on regular base
Develop BTL marketing strategies for product launches and prepare schedule for various campaigns.
- Responsible for excellent in store shopper activation and communication via POSM related with monthly brand promotion plan.
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through instore activations
- Educate our customers about our products and services
- Implementing of marketing strategy, localizing a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand
- Control and management of POSM budget for all categories
- Bachelor and Upper degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years of active sales experience in FMCG sector is a plus
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Fluent English, Azerbaijani, good in Russian ( Russian can be an advantage)
- Strong analytical and managerial skills
- No restrictions for travel
- Outstanding multitasking abilities;
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques;
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs indicating with “TCMM/ Azerbaijan” in the subject line to an email address [email protected].
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 04.03.2023