- Collaborate with 3rd party teams, including media, brokers & partners, hotel management, brand operators, and their branding and residential marketing teams.
- Work with and help manage brand/creative, design, PR, event, and media buying agencies to deliver impactful rollout of marketing campaigns across target markets.
- Be a gatekeeper for the brand and ensure consistent, responsible and approved use of brand assets both internally and by third parties.
- Develop and implement effective monthly and quarterly marketing and content plans to reach departmental and project objectives.
- Ensure all channels are regularly maintained and updated in line with the content plan (website, social media, etc.) and relevant conditions are met before going live.
- Implement segmented customer communications and lead the CRM strategy with the Digital Marketing Team.
- Work with design teams / creative agencies to produce marketing campaigns to promote the company´s products and services.
- Execute regular tactical initiatives to help generate sales leads and raise awareness.
- Establish KPIs across each campaign and monitor response to evaluate effectiveness.
- Produce marketing materials such as brochures, magazines, digital campaign collateral, and others.
- Organize and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops, and conferences, locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Attend brainstorming sessions, daily stand-ups, regular meetings, as well as meetings with suppliers and clients.
- Assist in the preparation of a marketing budget and financial projections that align with the organization´s objectives and project frameworks.
- Produce regular monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing activity reports in collaboration with the marketing team, and present them to the Marketing Director.
- Track all campaign expenditures through day-to-day budget management alongside with Marketing Officer.
- Propose and nurture strategic partnerships and lead generation marketing activities in the industry in collaboration with sales teams.
- Perform research and analysis of local and international market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information for marketing campaigns.
- Conduct pitches, marketing tendering process, as well as ongoing relationships with relevant external partners and suppliers (e.g. outsourced PR agencies, media agencies, digital support, etc.).
- Coordinate the work of an external social media agency, along with the digital marketing specialist, managing content capture, and identifying opportunities for new and interesting social media content.
- Explore and assess relevant media, advertising, and general business improvement opportunities.
- A relevant Bachelor´s degree, such as in marketing, communications, or a related field, is required.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in the real estate field.
- Candidates should have experience in planning marketing campaigns and collaborating with third-party agencies.
- Candidates should have experience in branding, event planning, and event execution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiarity with CRM software, social media platforms, and analytics tools is necessary.
- Candidates should possess excellent networking and project management skills.
- Creative writing, copywriting, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team, as needed, is necessary.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani, and Russian languages is required at an advanced level.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 01.04.2023