PASHA Development is seeking a Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Director in overseeing marketing activities related to the company´s projects, with an immediate primary focus on the upcoming branded residential project in Baku. The successful candidate will collaborate with various teams, including sales, admin, and digital marketing, to ensure the seamless execution of marketing initiatives.
The role involves coordinating the planning and implementation of marketing activities based on project requirements, with the ultimate goal of achieving company objectives and enhancing profitability. Additionally, the Marketing Executive will be accountable for creating and implementing tactical marketing plans aligned with the strategic marketing plan defined for each project.
Excellent communication and multitasking abilities are vital, as is the capacity to deliver exceptional customer service and manage individuals.
If you possess the necessary qualifications for the Marketing Executive role, we encourage you to apply. We are excited about the opportunity to meet with you.
- Collaborate with 3rd party teams, including media, brokers & partners, hotel management, brand operators, and their branding and residential marketing teams.
- Work with and help manage brand/creative, design, PR, event, and media buying agencies to deliver impactful rollout of marketing campaigns across target markets.
- Be a gatekeeper for the brand and ensure consistent, responsible and approved use of brand assets both internally and by third parties.
- Develop and implement effective monthly and quarterly marketing and content plans to reach departmental and project objectives.
- Ensure all channels are regularly maintained and updated in line with the content plan (website, social media, etc.) and relevant conditions are met before going live.
- Implement segmented customer communications and lead the CRM strategy with the Digital Marketing Team.
- Work with design teams / creative agencies to produce marketing campaigns to promote the company´s products and services.
- Execute regular tactical initiatives to help generate sales leads and raise awareness.
- Establish KPIs across each campaign and monitor response to evaluate effectiveness.
- Produce marketing materials such as brochures, magazines, digital campaign collateral, and others.
- Organize and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops, and conferences, locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Attend brainstorming sessions, daily stand-ups, regular meetings, as well as meetings with suppliers and clients.
- Assist in the preparation of a marketing budget and financial projections that align with the organization´s objectives and project frameworks.
- Produce regular monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing activity reports in collaboration with the marketing team, and present them to the Marketing Director.
- Track all campaign expenditures through day-to-day budget management alongside with Marketing Officer.
- Propose and nurture strategic partnerships and lead generation marketing activities in the industry in collaboration with sales teams.
- Perform research and analysis of local and international market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information for marketing campaigns.
- Conduct pitches, marketing tendering process, as well as ongoing relationships with relevant external partners and suppliers (e.g. outsourced PR agencies, media agencies, digital support, etc.).
- Coordinate the work of an external social media agency, along with the digital marketing specialist, managing content capture, and identifying opportunities for new and interesting social media content.
- Explore and assess relevant media, advertising, and general business improvement opportunities.
- A relevant Bachelor´s degree, such as in marketing, communications, or a related field, is required.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of marketing experience, preferably in the real estate field.
- Candidates should have experience in planning marketing campaigns and collaborating with third-party agencies.
- Candidates should have experience in branding, event planning, and event execution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiarity with CRM software, social media platforms, and analytics tools is necessary.
- Candidates should possess excellent networking and project management skills.
- Creative writing, copywriting, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team, as needed, is necessary.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Fluency in English, Azerbaijani, and Russian languages is required at an advanced level.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their resumes/CVs to the email [email protected].
Deadline for applications – 15.03.2023.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 16.03.2023