Holiday Inn Baku
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Managing F&B related events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff for excellent F&B service level.
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry on the leading positions.
- Strong managerial and delegation skills.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Knowledge of MICROS program and payment systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian or/and English languages.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria should address their CV/Resume, indicating “Food&Beverage Manager” in the subject of the email [email protected].Applications without subjects will not be considered.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 27.01.2023