Sales & Front of House Assistant
PASHA Development seeks a Sales & Front of House Assistant to join our team at the Residences Sales Office. As the first point of contact between clients and the Sales team, the Sales & Front of House Assistant plays a crucial role in shaping clients´ first impressions.
The Sales & Front of House Assistant is responsible for completing tasks to the highest standards and always maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Greet clients in a professional manner and provide initial high-level information about residence facilities, services, activities, and events;
- Verify clients in CRM and assign them to relevant sales managers;
- Effectively manage client relations by handling walk-in and call-in procedures;
- Assist Sales Managers and Sales Administrator as needed;
- Generate daily office activity reports;
- Perform general administrative tasks such as managing calendars and boardroom bookings, maintaining office supplies, liaising with vendors, and ensuring the reception area is clean and organized;
- Carry out other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Successful completion of High School or Bachelor´s degree from a university (with a preference for vocational training in tourism and/or hospitality);
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a front office or customer service role;
- Friendly, outgoing personality, with a professional appearance and excellent communication skills;
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, with a polite and engaging demeanor;
- Ability to multitask and maintain a positive attitude when working with clients;
- Quickly learn and adapt to new tools and techniques relevant to the profession;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, including fax machines and printers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian, and English, with fluency in Arabic considered a plus.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their resumes/CVs to the email [email protected].
Deadline for applications – 22.03.2023.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 22.03.2023