Holiday Inn Baku
Sales Coordinator/Sales Executive
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Previous hotel sales experience is preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Knowledge of Hotel PMS is preferable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, Russian or/and English languages.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria should address their CV/Resume, indicating “Sales Coordinator/Sales Executive” in the subject of the email [email protected]. Applications without subjects will not be considered.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 15.03.2023