Purpose of this position:
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them.
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analyzing
- Performance data, and making forecasts.
- Develop skills continuously for hiring, training, and leading team members, and ensure that they´re using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company´s global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs.
- Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them.
- Ensure that company quotas are met by holding daily check-ins with sales team to set. objectives and monitor progress.
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes.
- Required skills and qualifications.
- Five or more years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting.
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Superb leadership ability.
- Preferred skills and qualifications.
- Motivational speaking experience.
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in business administration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Azeri, English and Russian)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Contract 1 year
- Salary – Negotiable
- Transport and lunch provided by the company
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00, 5-day working week;
- The place of work is located at 22 km of the Salyan highway, Baku.
Note. Candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CVs with "Sales Manager" in the subject line of the email [email protected].
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 06.05.2023