Sales Operations Administrator
PASHA Development is seeking a competent Sales Opertions Administrator to support our sales team in managing the sales process by efficiently handling all sales-related documentation. This role also involves managing clients database & lead flow, allocating them to the relevant sales managers, maintaining inventory, conducting deal briefings, and updating client information in the CRM system.
The ideal candidate should have a customer service-oriented mindset, strong organizational skills, and a deep understanding of administrative procedures (including legal and financial operations) in a business setting. If you thrive in a team-oriented environment and possess these qualities, we encourage you to apply for this role.
- Establishing and maintaining a centralized database of information on residential units;
- Accurately calculating sales commissions;
- Providing support and assistance during sales functions and processes;
- Developing models for unit pricing;
- Verifying and approving payment schedules for Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPAs);
- Tracking and managing lead and client records;
- Managing client SPAs;
- Managing broker and partner agreements;
- Conducting research and contributing to operational costs for the annual sales budget;
- Maintaining the lead distribution process and participating in all aspects of lead management;
- Overseeing the sales operations team;
- Checking data accuracy across the entire sales activity spectrum;
- Generating sales reports from spreadsheets and CRM, and delivering them in a timely manner.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or a related field is necessary.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of administrative experience, with a preference for real estate industry experience.
- Quickly adaptable to industry-specific procedures and models.
- Solid knowledge of sales and marketing processes is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Sales Force or any other CRM platform is necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, and numerical data comprehension.
- Efficient, proactive, and deadline-oriented approach is required.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects accurately and efficiently in a busy environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and professionalism under pressure and in sensitive situations.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality when interacting with both internal and external parties is necessary.
- Ability to maintain detailed records in computerized and paper filing systems is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian, and English are mandatory.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their resumes/CVs to the e-mail [email protected].
Deadline for applications – 15.05.2023.
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 15.05.2023