Sales Operations Coordinator/Finance Support
PASHA Development seeks a motivated and goal-oriented Sales Operations Coordinator (Finance Support) to join our team and play a critical role in managing the financial aspects of the ambitious sales process and supporting sales performance. You will collaborate with the sales and marketing team and finance departments to ensure timely and effective business operations, and work with the sales team to provide the necessary resources for their success.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will also be responsible for monitoring the departmental financial performance through sales and marketing activities. This may involve tracking budgets, revenue, and profit margins, analyzing trends, identifying areas for improvement, and making recommendations on how to achieve these improvements.
- Create and manage payment plans, including ongoing and interim financial incentives.
- Assist in developing and arranging specific payment terms for clients.
- Supervise financial aspects of the sales process while handling multiple responsibilities.
- Support sales managers by verifying and providing required responses in collaboration with the finance team regarding financial matters related to clients and brokers.
- Respond to all client queries regarding finance issues and ensure effective resolution of all customer complaints.
- Develop mechanism for selling financial products such as mortgages, insurance, etc.
- Communicate with banks to provide excellent customer service and resolve any customer issues.
- Coordinate with the financial department to ensure efficiency in all sales procedures and activities.
- Ensure that all clients´ and partners´ financial information is recorded in the CRM platform.
- Assist with the financial aspects of marketing collaboration with 3rd party partners such as brokers.
- Identify opportunities for improving the sales process and systems to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure that all physical and digital financial paperwork and related information is securely stored, saved, and updated in the S&M CRM platform.
- Participate and assist with all audit and security procedures, bank policies, and governmental regulations to ensure timely completion of sales process, payments, and receivables.
- A relevant Bachelor´s Degree is a mandatory requirement.
- Must possess the capability to quickly grasp industry-specific models and procedures.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High energy levels and demonstrated ability to think on one´s feet.
- Capable of managing documents with precision and care.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and discretion when handling work-related information while interacting with both internal and external parties.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, Russian, and English.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their resumes/CVs to the email [email protected].
Deadline for applications – 22.03.2023
Elanın bitmə tarixi: 22.03.2023